Make things run smoothly
Our anvil cylinders are characterised by their exemplary hardness and run-out accuracy. Whether you use a standard, plus or minus cylinder to compensate for a wide range of backing papers, thanks to its precision and ultra-fine surface condition, every Wink anvil cylinder is a quality tool that guarantees success. Anvil cylinders are available for all machine types, in all standard designs and, of course, special designs are also possible (based on drawings or samples).Contact us!
- base material: high quality tool steel
- available as a standard, plus or minus cylinder in order to compensate for variations in liners and worn cutting tools
- hardness: 62 +/- 2 HRC
- run-out accuracy < 3 µm
- cylindricity < 3 µm
- cylinder body diameter: up to 300 mm
- cylinder width (inc. taps) up to 2,000 mm
- special sizes available on request
- gear: standard 1/8 cp, all tooth modules available
- transport container
The right contact
Would you like to request an offer or place an order? Do you have general or technical questions? Our friendly and competent team will answer all your questions about our products and our service.