Safe. Efficient. Digital.
In contrast to the analog Advance version, the touch version is adjusted by digitally controlled stepper motors. The central "BlackBox" control unit can be flexibly attached to the machine. The system is operated via a touch display, which is fixed to the cutting unit via a freely swivelling magnetic holder. When the operating elements are activated, the corresponding signals are transmitted via the BlackBox to the adjustment units, thereby adjusting the gap dimension with high precision.
Die-cutting at the touch of a button
The display also serves as a clear indication of the currently set gap dimension values. In addition, job and tool data are displayed on request, which you can read in via QR code with the integrated camera. All job data and gap dimension adjustments are stored in order to start with the appropriate settings directly for repeat jobs, thus saving set-up time.
- system for easy gap adjustment, consisting of adjustable anvil cylinder and a support roller, both solid and hardened. The digital version includes a touch display and a control unit.
- adjustment range ± 80 microns
- individual adjustment on both sides, at standstill and when machine is running
- construction possible for all common machine types and working widths
- suitable for cutting from below
- SmartGap® cylinder
- Touch display
- Blackbox control unit
- adjustment units
- support roller
The right contact
Would you like to request an offer or place an order? Do you have general or technical questions? Our friendly and competent team will answer all your questions about our products and our service.