Die-cutting almost by itself
With the AutoControl extension, you are taking another big leap towards automation. A specially developed sensor bar continuously monitors the die-cut material on the web. If the cutting is not deep enough, labels are pulled up with the waste matrix. The system detects these missing labels and reacts within fractions of a second if a threshold value is exceeded. The cutting depth is then automatically increased until the die-cutting result is perfect again.At the same time, AutoControl offers a configurable control function against cutting too deep to prevent damage to the liner material.Of course, the AutoControl function can also be de-activated so that manual corrections can be made via the display, if necessary.
Optimum die-cutting results at all times
Enormous time savings during production
Ready for industry 4.0
- system for easy gap adjustment, consisting of adjustable anvil cylinder and a support roller, both solid and hardened. The digital version includes a touch display and a control unit.
- adjustment range ± 80 microns
- individual adjustment on both sides, at standstill and when machine is running
- construction possible for all common machine types and working widths
- suitable for cutting from below
- SmartGap® cylinder
- Touch display
- Blackbox control unit
- scan bar
- adjustment units
- support roller
The right contact
Would you like to request an offer or place an order? Do you have general or technical questions? Our friendly and competent team will answer all your questions about our products and our service.