Laser hardening is generally recommendable for cutting-through as well as for difficult-to-cut filmic materials in large runs.
- maximum possible lifetime (hardness at top of cutting line: 66-68 HRC)
- trouble-free kiss-cutting and cutting-through, also with difficult materials
- no impairing of the flexibility
- no magnetic adhesion loss
- no additional tolerance differences
1. The complete cutting line is tempered by laser in its upper part, and then cooled off.
2. The result: A harder steel structure at the tip of the cutting edge, with homogeneous transition to the residual die.
One-stop shopping and perfectly matched: Here you will find a selection of related products.
The right contact
Would you like to request an offer or place an order? Do you have general or technical questions? Our friendly and competent team will answer all your questions about our products and our service.