Quality through tradition
The quality of our steel rule dies can be seen in their minimal tolerances, as well their excellent ability to cut all adhesive composite materials and seamless rule joints. Thanks to the specially adapted steel rule geometry, wink has managed to keep the deformation of steel rules to a minimum in the corners. This guarantees a uniform cutting result and impression-free cutting, even when using the most difficult materials.Order form
For extreme cases:The Wink LT® rule
Our LT-Rule® enables you to maximise the useful life of your steel rule dies. The special coating extends its life span 4-5 times, which makes it an economic phenomenon. The LT-Rule® is used mainly for abrasive materials (thermo materials, metallic foils, Tyvek, fluorescent paints).
- Base material: Pertinax or plastic
- Base plate height: 5 - 10 mm (special heights on request)
- High quality rubber coating
- Cutting rules in various hardness grades
- Bevel (cutting angle): Standard 54°, alternatives: 1/3:2/3, 1/4:3/4, or double-sided bevel
- Rule height: 7 - 12 mm
- Rule thickness: 0.3 – 1.5 mm
- For all label printing machines with flat bed units
- All common materials (paper, PP, PE, Tyvek, light cardboard, sandwich materials, etc.)
- Through and kiss-cutting (also using cutting circles)
- Perforations and micro-perforations
One-stop shopping and perfectly matched: Here you will find a selection of related products.
The right contact
Would you like to request an offer or place an order? Do you have general or technical questions? Our friendly and competent team will answer all your questions about our products and our service.